Room 324, White Hall
- Thin film deposition system integrated with nitrogen glove box (Nano36, Kurt J. Lesker)
- Imaging spectrograph with CCD camera (Princeton Instrument)
- Parylene deposition system (Model 2010 Labcoater2, Specialty coating systems)
- Probe station for DC parametric test (Formfactor)
- Potentiostat/Galvanostat (Interface 1010 E, Gamry Instruments)
WVU Shared Facility (link)
- Cleanroom Facility (Equipment list)
- Physics – one class-1,000 room and one class-10,000 room. This suite of labs consists of 1160 square feet of clean space and accompanying support areas. These facilities are capable of photolithography, deposition, MBE, and wafer dicing.
- Engineering – 2,100 square feet of clean space and accompanying support areas. The clean spaces include class-100, class-1,000 and two class-10,000 rooms. These facilities are capable of a photo– and e-beam lithography, wet chemical processing, metallization and deposition, reactive ion etching, thermal processing and sample packaging.
- Bio-Nano Research
- Electron Microscopy
- Material Characterization